Mount Batur Hike, Rice Terrace + Coffee Plantation
Mount Batur Hike, Rice Terrace + Coffee Plantation tour is a perfect trip to enjoy three attractions in one day. Never missed this opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one. Beside hike an active volcano, also will visit other interesting tourist destinations around Ubud which will worth to visit during this tour. First, this tour will take you to hike Mount Batur to see the magnificent sunrise view and the natural beauty of this place. Mount Batur becomes the main tourist destination in kintamani, because of the beauty of nature tourism offered.
After finishing of the hike, then we heading to tegalalang village to see a beautiful rice terrace. This is one of the most popular sides around Ubud.
Then the tour continues to visit Bali Agrotourism coffee plantation near the rice terrace. In this place we can see various tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian and many more. Here we can learn how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee, ginger tea, lemon tea, and other kinds of tea with the beautiful view overlooking to the rice fields and green valleys. And also you have chance to taste the world’s most expensive coffee wellknown as kopi luwak/luwak coffee, is a coffee made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the civet then passed through its disgestive tract.
- Private Hiking to Mount Batur/Batur Volcano.
- See very incredible views from the summit
- See most beautiful rice terraces around Ubud
- Learn how to make balinese coffee and Luwak coffee with very traditional ways
- know various tropical plantations and taste the world’s most expensive coffee
- Hotel pick up and drive directly to starting point of Mount Batur Hiking
- 03:30 am arrival at starting point, and the hike begin.
- 09:30 am the hike finished and headings to Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 10:50 am visit Luwak coffee plantation
- 12:00 pm drive back to hotel
Pick Up Time
- 01:30 am (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak)
- 02:00 am (Sanur)
- 02:15 am (Ubud)
21% government tax and service, Guided hiking to Mount Batur, All the entry tickets based on the itinerary, hotel transfer with private car, breakfast, bottled water, walking sticks, flash lights, and first aid kit, luwak coffee tasting at coffee plantation.
Bring with you !
Walking shoes/hiking shoes, warm clothes, camera, and some cash.
Moderate, but expect quite a bit of uphill hiking. If you enjoy working hard to be somewhere amazing, you will love this trip.
US$ 60 per person
Price is qouted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
- Payment is cash payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type