Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking
Mount Batur is no doubt one of the most awe-inspiring active volcanos in Bali. Situated about 1717 meters above sea level and hovering some 680 meters above Lake Batur.
Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking Tour provides an opportunity to spend a morning walking in this prestigious Batur volcano accompanied by a Mount Batur hiking guide. Our guides for this trek are locals with an interest in the area’s local history, and plenty of pascinating stories to share.
The hike will give you a spectacular hiking experience, gives you fantastic views all along way to the top and the way back down. You will spend approximately 2 hours hiking to the top and 2 hours down. When you reach the top you can enjoy the most fantastic sunrise and it will be worth the effort.
Go hiking to Mount Batur and discover why the locals can not get enough of nature. Our most scenic landscapes are definitely best enjoyed on foot.
- Hike with professionally certified Mount Batur guides
- Lighten your load with guide-assisted hiking
- Walking on an mountain under the stars
- Watch an spectacular sunrise from the summit of Mt. Batur
- Enjoy mountain breakfast, cooked in a natural way in volcanic hot steam
- Keep your eyes open for the awesome view of Batur caldera which was formed by the eruption of a huge ancient volcano.
- Play with the most friendly wild monkeys on this island
- Explore mountain cliffs, cave, and craters.
- Hotel pick-up
- 03:30 am arrive at the starting point
- 03:45 am Begin trail hike up to sunrise point/summit accompanied by the licensed professional hiking guides
- 05:45 am Arrival at the sunrise point where we enjoy the spectacular sunrise view and enjoy the beakfast
- 06:30-07:00 am, after the sunrise, continue the hike to walk along side of crater rim also see the friendly wild monkeys around the main crater
- 08:00 am begin the descent
- 09:30 am Trek is finished, you will drive back to the hotel
Pick Up Time
- 01:30 am (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak)
- 02.00 am (Sanur)
- 02:15 am (Ubud)
Mount Batur guides, Mount Batur entrance ticket, hotel transfer with private car, breakfast, bottled water, walking sticks, flash lights, and first aid kit.
Bring with you !
Walking shoes / hiking shoes, warm clothes, camera and some cash.
Moderate, but expect quite a bit of uphill hiking. If you enjoy working hard to be somewhere amazing, you will love this trip.
4 hours on the trail (ascend and descend)
- US$ 50 per person
- Price is qouted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
- Payment is cash payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type