Mt. Batur, Hot Spring & Coffee Plantation
Spend a day with a naturalist guide experiencing a fun hike, a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring and see various tropical plantation and the famous coffee luwak. We will hike Mount Batur early in the morning and walking on a mountain under the stars to watch the spectacular sunrise. After the hike, we will soak in the natural hot spring which facing to the Lake Batur and Mount Abang as the main sight.
On the way back we will stop at the Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various tropical plantation and experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways. And also see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as luwak. At this place we have chance to taste that world’s most expensive coffee and famous among the tourists who are being on vacation in this island.
Trip highlights :
- Hike one of the most scenic trails in Bali island
- Fantastic walking across dramatic volcanic terrain
- Enjoy a lighter load with the help of guides
- Enjoy mountain breakfast which cooked in natural way in the volcanic hot steam
- Watch an amazing sunrise, clean crisp air and breathtaking views
- Meet and feeding the friendly wild monkeys at the summit
- Soak in a natural volcanic hot spring
- See various tropical plantation
- See the process of making and tasting the luwak coffee.
- Hotel pick up drive directly to starting point
- 03:30 am arrival at starting point, and the hike begin.
- 09:30 am the hike is finished and drive directly to Natural hot spring
- 10:50 am visit Luwak coffee plantation
- 12:00 pm drive back to hotel
Pick Up Time :
- 01:30 am (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak)
- 02:00 am (Sanur)
- 02:15 am (Ubud)
What’s included :
21% government tax and service, Mount Batur guides, entrance ticket, hotel transfer with private car, breakfast, bottled water, walking sticks, flash lights, and first aid kit, ticket for natural hot spring, Coffee plantation visit.
Bring with you !
- Walking shoes/hiking shoes
- Warm clothes
- Change clothes or swimsuit
- Some cash.
Moderate, but expect quite a bit of uphill hiking. If you enjoy working hard to be somewhere amazing, you will love this trip.
Trip Price :
- US$ 69 per person
- Price is qouted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Terms Payment :
- Payment is cash payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type