Mount Batur Hiking and Telaga Waja Rafting
Can’t decide if you want to go hiking or rafting ? do both! Mount Batur Hiking and Telaga Waja Rafting package is the best two ways to experience the beauty of bali island. A great combination that makes for a fun an exiting day during your holiday on this island. First we will hit the trail for 8 kilometers hike (up and down) along the Mount Batur trail, this hike offers an moderate hiking experience. Our two hours hike explores of our favorite trail and best sunrise spot in Bali.
Our experienced guides love sharing their knowledge of the surrounding mountain as well as the rich history of the area. A fully guided trip, you will not need to carry heavy backpacks as well food and other necessary equipment will be provided. After the hike is finished, you will be transported to the start point of the Telaga Waja river for your incredible white water rafting experience. Telaga waja river offers a beautiful view of rice field, trofical forrest, stone cliffs and waterfall that spill water into the river. Paddle, surf, and play in the waves on 15 kilometers length and 2-2.5 hour of fun.
Finish off your incredible day with a complimentary refreshment and buffet lunch!
- Hotel pick-up drive directly to the starting point
- 03:30 am arrive at starting point
- 03:45 am Begin trail hike up to the sunrise point / summit accompanied by the licensed professional hiking guides
- 05:45 am Arrival at the sunrise point where we enjoy the spectacular sunrise view and enjoy the beakfast
- 06:30-07:00 am, after the sunrise, continue the hike to walk along side of crater rim also see the friendly wild monkeys around the main crater
- 07:30 am begin the descent
- 09.00 am Drive to Telaga Waja Rafting Base camp
- 10:45 enjoy 2hours rafting at Telaga Waja River
- 12.45 pm rafting is finished, continue with our lunch
- 01.45 pm drive back to the hotel
Pick Up Time
- 01:30 am (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak)
- 02.00 am (Sanur)
- 02:30 am (Ubud)
21% government tax and service, Mount Batur guides + entrance ticket, hotel transfer with private car, breakfast, bottled water, walking sticks, flash lights, and first aid kit, welcome coffee or tea and Balinese cake at the Telaga Waja Rafting base camp, safety-approved rafting equipment, professional rafting guides, buffet lunch, towels and toilet facilities, shower and changing rooms
Bring With You!
Walking shoes/hiking shoes, warm clothes, sun screen, rafting outfit (short pants or swimsuit, sandals/sport shoes), change clothes, camera, and some cash
Mount Batur Hiking : moderate, but expect quite a bit of uphill hiking. If you enjoy working hard to be somewhere amazing, you will love this trip !.
Telaga Waja Rafting : a mix of difficulities with rapids class from class II to class IV. These will create some unique challenge on the particular part of the river
- US$ 67 per person
- Price is qouted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
- Payment is cash payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate